Next week will be my last update on the Fall Bucket List! Lets see if I can cross off a few more before then
- Camping – I’m pretty sure this isn’t going to happen! It got cold here before we got a chance to do it!
Fire pit Cook a meal over the fire Pumpkin picking Go to the big farm for fall fun Go to the Frontier Agricultural Museum
- Make some Thanksgiving name cards – was going to do this but we got sick so we didn’t need them anymore Maybe we can do this for Christmas!
- Get Christmas shopping done before the end of November – even closer.. I think I should be able to finish tomorrow!
Make three Fall crafts with Sammy Make three Halloween crafts with Sammy
- Make three Thanksgiving crafts with Sammy - we made one
Finish at least half of the homemade gift list by the end of November – getting pretty close to finishing this
- Have the supplies for all the other homemade gifts by end of November – should be able to finish tomorrow!
- Finish purging things from the house – one room to go!
Decorate for Fall Make apple Pie Make pumpkin dessert Make pumpkin scones Make apple crisp Take pictures in a pile of leaves Go Trick or Treating Cook a pumpkin and make puree
- Finish our 2,000 piece puzzle – to much crafting going on this will probably roll over to the Spring
- Fill our bird feeder and make a 2nd birdfeeder using peanut butter
- Make gift tags for presents
Go to the circus Organize advent activities Carve a pumpkin Make chili for the church chili cook-off