161. Angry Birds Go and the reading motivation it brings Sammy (if he reads a story to someone he gets extra Ipad time)
162. Warm and snuggle blankets on cold rainy days
163. Fun trips to the library
164. Heart rate monitors for this mama’s heart (I will share more about this soon)
165. Antibiotics to knock out another round of strep for Sammy
166. Puppies in coats
167. Homemade juice from my juicer
169. Spelling programs that make Sammy smile while doing spelling work:
170. Our Christmas lights this year.. we have taken them down but I loved how they turned out:
171. A little boy that rubs his mommy’s feet just because it makes her smile!
172. The sun shining even when it’s cold outside
174. Popcorn – such a quick and frugal snack
176. Clean sheets on beds
177, Burn Notice and watching it with Tim
179. Snacks from London from my bestie!
180. Best friends staying at our house to ring in the new year.. even if we all went to bed before midnight! So glad to have had time to catch up with them before their next adventure!